With a virtual office in Finland, your business will benefit from the presence of a high-profile office at a fraction of the cost of a traditional office. Our company has a vast experience in company formation services and virtual office services.
|Activities to be carrieded out in virtual offices in Finland||Business activities that can be performed mainly remotely|
Is it necessary to hire a secretary in a virtual office?
|It is not necessary. You can use the secretary’s services to answer your calls in the local language.|
Does virtual office cuts out commute? (Yes/No)
|Do virtual offices in Finland also include the expenses of owning an office like traditional ones?||All the costs are included in your package.|
|Advantages of a virtual office in Finland|| |
- work remotely,
- prestigious business address etc.
|How can you depict a professional image of your business by using a virtual office in Finland?|| |
- having your company registered at a well-known business district address leaves a professional impression on clients and partners,
- you can work from anywhere in the world, but still have meetings in a professional environment
|Basic steps for having a virtual office|| |
- contact our team and ask for an offer,
- choose the proper package,
- use your virtual office in just a few days
|Is a virtual office less expensive than a traditional office? (Yes/No)|| |
|Is it required to have a virtual office for business registration? (Yes/No)|| |
Yes, if you don't have your own business address for registration.
|How long does it take to have a virtual office?||1-2 days|
|Are virtual offices more cost-friendly than traditional offices? (Yes/No)|| |
|Does a virtual office allow for business expansion? (Yes/No)|| |
|Are virtual offices 24/7 operational? (Yes/No)|| |
It depends on your package.
|What is the general period of virtual office renting contracts?|| |
|Can you select virtual office package as per the need of your business? (yes/no)||Yes|
The Virtual Office package provided by CompanyFormationFinland.com contains:
1. Prestigious business address in Helsinki for a credible and risk-free base for corresponding with clients;
2. Registered office necessary for establishing an Finnish company;
3. Mail collection and forwarding - Mail is collected, packages are signed for and sent to you according to your instructions either by mail, fax or email;
4. Incoming and outgoing faxes - Use our local fax number; we'll collect and send faxes to you, wherever you are;
5. A local phone number in Helsinki;
6. Voice mailbox - All of your voice messages will be forwarded to you by email.
Additional services offered:
1. Dedicated fax service with your own private and dedicated number;
2. Call redirecting - Specialized technology enables call redirection to your primary number;
3. Collection of bank statements;
4. Extra usage of the meeting room.